Job Roles & Responsibilities:
• The HR-Executive is responsible for maintaining day to day HR related activities by following the Scancafe HR Policies and Protocols.
• The HR-Executive is involved in the following activities at the Corporate office - Leave update, Statutory Register updates, Recruitment related activities, PF / ESI and Insurance updates, Induction of new joined employees, maintaining all documentations in order.
• All HR requirements & vacancies to be updated.
• Shortlist profiles who match the requirement and schedule for interviews
• Update the interview assessment forms
• Conduct Reference Check for new hires
• Maintain the Employee file as per prescribed protocol.
• Maintain all mandatory documents and to and update same in the HRMS attendance software. eg. Joining Transfer letters, resignation letters, appointment letters etc.
• Probation completion activities to be complied in accordance with HRD.
• Document all HR related disciplinary actions (termination) taken at the Office.
• Every month maintain the muster roll reports along with the necessary data, as per protocols.
• To make sure all staff abides by the duty timings, wear ID.
• To monitor staff behavior, to counsel staff with respect to performance, collect feedback from reporting managers, and maintain confidentiality in salary and disciplinary matters.
• To arrange for staff meeting as instructed by HR Manager.
• To arrange all the celebrations and actively participate at events conducted at the unit.
Any Graduation / MBA in Human Resources with 0-1 years of experience in generalist profile.
Good Communication, Facility management skills and procurement skills.
Please send profiles to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ad id: 16538