1. To plan and implement sales and marketing activities in order to meet company targets for retention growth and profitability.
2. Plan and manage sales and marketing resources according to agreed budgets.
3. Manage relevant reporting of management and financial information for the sales and marketing departments.
4. Develop and Manage new business Market.
5. Creates a team based demand generation marketing plan that addresses the vertical market opportunities within its respective geography.
6. Sales Planning and sales Policies.
Responsible for recruitment as well as technical and professional development of team, successful account planning, driving winning solutions across area, and accurate forecasting.
7. Sales Force management
8. Selection of Channel of distribution.
9. Participation in Sales Strategy Development.
10. Merchandising: - Responsible for all activities connected with product development.
11. Physical Distribution: - Order Processing, Co-ordinating with production team & Warehouse, Distribution and Transportation.
12. Sales Planning: - Formulates sales plan, Sales Policies and Sales Programme including Sales Budget.
13. Ensures Growth and Change Management.
14. Controlling Selling Operation: - Sales report and communication, enhancing performance of sales forces, achievement of sales and keep in mind the profit objectives.
15. Marketing Research and sales promotion.
Ad id: 10137