Roles and Responsibilities :
- Should be a Go-to Expert/SPOC for all ETL needs of the Organisation.
- Participate in the design, build, release and deployment procedures.
- Deliver well thought out solutions that meet functional and performance requirements, often problem
solving throughout Design and Build, through analyzing SQL Query interactions to underlying data source.
- Build prototypes for demonstration and illustration purposes for peer groups, business partners, or senior leaders.
- Perform problem assessment, resolution and documentation.
- Participate in requirements gathering and design for on-going development projects.
- Experience with designing complex ETL Jobs taking advantage of all ETL functions.
- Experience in writing Complex & Multi-Dimensional Queries.
- Experience in Performance Optimization & implementation of Audit, Balancing & Control mechanism.
- Supported or worked with IT teams on data/database/meta-data issues.
- Ability to provide both logical and physical data modelling.
- Proficient in database architecture, management & tuning as well as SQL programming.
- Proficient with BI & ETL tool development and implementation processes.
- Good understanding of security, report and information distribution, and other related BI enterprise concerns and considerations.
- Must have strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Must demonstrate a willingness, interest, and aptitude to learn new technologies and skills.
- Ability to work with fluid teams in an unstructured, start-up environment.
- Strong dedication to quality customer service.
Ad id: 20572