The H-1B Cap 2018 presents twin challenges to employers – filing H-1B petitions on time to get selected in the H-1B lottery, and filing strong H-1B petitions to ensure successful approvals.
That’s why we are offering a “Free Webinar” providing ultimate knowledge to H-1B employers and foreign nationals on how to get a head start with H-1B Cap 2018 filing preparation and increase the chances of lottery selection and approvals.
Ms. Ancy Varghese, U.S. Immigration Attorney with 10+ years of experience in practicing immigration law, will provide tips, practical suggestions and typical case scenarios for securing H-1B visas successfully.
Attendees will walk away with an enhanced understanding of:
1. H-1B Trends: What To Expect In FY 2019 H-1B Cap Filing
2. H-1B Cap Filing Timeline: How To Improve The Chances of H-1B Lottery Selection
3. DOL Wage Level 1: Does It Still Work
4. How To Prove Employer-Employee Relationship
5. H-1B Cap Filing For Students On F-1 OPT
6. How A Small Company Can Apply For H-1B Visas
7. Strategic Drafting Of The Job Description
8. How To Write A Strong H-1B Support Letter
9. H-1B Visa Processing At U.S. Consulates
10. Typical Case Scenarios
PLUS: Q&A With The Attorney
This Webinar will show you how to effectively plan and successfully accomplish your FY 2019 H-1B Cap filings.
Date: February 6, 2018
Time: 8.00 to 9.00 AM EST
FREE Webinar slots are very limited. Take a minute now to reserve your spot at http://bit.ly/2BfF2nw
Ad id: 22687